Marketing professionals must adopt new strategies for success in our ever-changing modern retail and eCommerce industries. To provide area companies the chance to learn marketing strategies to from industry experts, the Triangle chapter of the American Marketing Association holds an annual panel discussion during which C-suite executives from leading companies share insights on the future of marketing.
The 2015 Triangle AMA Annual CMO Panel is today, March 19th, at the Brier Creek Country Club in Raleigh, and Windsor Circle’s top marketing executive has been invited as a featured panelist to share the customer retention marketing firm’s industry expertise.
The panelists invited to share their expertise as participants in the 2015 Triangle AMA CMO Panel are:
- Andrew Pearson, VP of Marketing at Windsor Circle: Andrew is a serial entrepreneur who brings 15 years of experience in tech startups, management, and digital and email marketing to the panel. He has used his marked experience to support Windsor Circle in its rise to more than 200 retail and eCommerce clients who currently leverage their Retention Automation Platform to boost engagement, increase ROI, and retain customers.
- Michael Schinelli, CMO at UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School: With more than 15 years of experience in strategic branding, digital marketing, creative development, and PR, Michael uses his expertise to build global awareness of the UNC Kenan-Flagler brand across all channels. He currently teaches Digital Marketing within the school’s MBA program, and previously served as Director of Creative Operations and Director of Communications at Macy’s corporate headquarters in New York.
- Suzanne Miglucci, CMO at ChannelAdvisor: Suzanne uses her experience in strategy and execution to drive ChannelAdvisor’s global marketing presence and aggressive growth, with responsibilities including company and product branding, PR, marketing and communications, event management, and demand management. She previously held roles at SAP, SciQuest, and Micromass.
Modern Marketing 101
The event offers attendees to gain insights from the experienced panelists, who will talk about some of the main issues faced by today’s marketing professionals, share advice, and discuss new strategies to navigate the changing landscape. The industry experts on the panel will address various aspects of marketing, including:
- How can companies remain competitive despite limited, often shrinking, budgets and resources?
- How can companies leverage digital technologies and platforms for more prosperous marketing campaigns?
- How can marketers work to understand their customers’ individual lifecycle journeys?
- What’s the value of using a more personalized, “human” approach to marketing today?
- What are some strategies to better connect with modern audiences?
- How do you measure ROI form marketing campaigns? Do the goals and metrics measurement differ between social media channels, email, and mobile?
- How has the rise of mobile devices affected your marketing efforts?
- Which is more important—the budget for customer retention or the budget for customer acquisition?
The moderator of the three-member panel is Steve Olenski, who uses his expertise in advertising, marketing, media, and branding in his work as contributing writer to Forbes, HuffPost, and Business Insider, and as Senior Content Strategist at Oracle. Steve is a member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Digital & Social Media Marketing and has been named in the Top 100 Influencers in Social Media and Top 50 Social Media Bloggers. Previously, he has moderated panel discussions for The CMO Club.