Dreamforce 2017 is just around the corner. With hundreds of sessions to choose from, it can be overwhelming to put together your agenda. We've taken the liberty of pulling 10 sessions that you won't want to miss.
01. State of Marketing: Insights on Top Marketing Trends for 2017 and Beyond | 11:00 - 11:40 am
Hear the results from Salesforce's 4th annual "State of Marketing" research study, based on a global survey of 3,500 marketing leaders. This session will include key trends that are changing the face of marketing, growth and influence of various channels, and how to leverage emerging technologies like AI.
02. Consumer Goods Keynote: From Mass-Production to Personalization | 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Showcasing Windsor Circle beauty client, L'Oreal, and the EVP & CMO of Nestle Water North America, this session will touch on creating a personalized consumer experience using Journey Builder and digital marketing to help consumers connect with your brand.
03. How LIDS Uses Social to Create a Brick & Mortar Retail Experience Online | 1:30 - 1:50 pm
This session will focus on creating a 1-1 connection in your online communities through real-time social interactions, reviews, and more. Learn how LIDS uses Social Studio to propel growth of their brand, both online and offline, and walk away with actionable ideas and best practices.
04. Crawl, Walk, Run: A Leading Retailers Path to Personalization at a Massive Scale | 8:00 - 8:40 am
It's worth an early wake up call to hear how Kohl's is using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to transform their digital marketing to create personalized, 1:1 experiences on a massive scale.
05. Connecting Consumer Journeys Across Marketing, Sales, and Service | 8:00 - 8:40 am
Get a better understanding of the importance of harnessing all of your data and how to leverage it in Marketing Cloud to create personalized Journeys for your customers.
06. B2B Commerce Is Transforming Channel Sales | 2:00 - 2:40 pm
Learn how B2B is being brought online to increase channel sales efficiency.
07. ABM, AI, and Influencer Marketing : The New Revenue Stack | 1:30 - 1:50 pm
Traackr CMO, Kirk Crenshaw, explains how to accelerate pipeline, increase revenue, and create repeat customers.
Led by Salesforce, this workshop walks through new research pinpointing top stress factors and productivity challenges for marketers, as well as ways to combat these issues and drive success.
09. Aligning Your Organization Around Customer Experience | 4:00 - 4:40 pm
Hear from Beachbody as they explain how they're re-aligning to re-define the customer experience to create a more personalized, unique experience for every customer.
10. Increase Opens & Clicks with Marketing Cloud | 10:00 - 10:40 am
Learn how to create a re-engagement strategy using automation tools and reinvigorate your dormant customer base and boost customer engagement. Led by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, you'll walk away with tactics you can implement immediately.
Become a Successful Technology Partner for Commerce Cloud | 2:00 - 2:40 pm
This partner session will help you understand more about the Commerce Cloud LINK Technology Partner Program. Come get an overview of the program, how to engage, and the resources available to you, as well as success stories from Gautham Pandiyan, VP of Business Development for Windsor Circle.
Interested in meeting up at Dreamforce?
We'd love to meet with you! Simply grab one of these time slots to get started.