Well, like it or not, it’s November and that means it’s go-time. The good news is that other than putting the finishing touches on your campaigns, your objective is to monitor and make sure nothing goes haywire. With an eye towards finessing rather than creating, here’s everything you should do this month:
- Double-check all outgoing November emails
- Keep an eye on product inventory
- Come up with a plan B for hot ticket items you expect to run out of
- Don’t forget to adjust any impacted promotions to account for depleted stock
- If it looks like you’re going to have a surplus of a particular product, think of ways to incorporate it into a last minute campaign.
- Make sure all of your November emails have corresponding social campaigns to amplify your message
Sure, the list looks short, but you’ll have plenty to do this month. If you’re still looking for campaign ideas to round out your December sends, make sure to check out our 12 Days of Holidays Checklist for 12 campaigns you should be running this season and the 2018 Holiday Guide.
If you’re feeling a little overwhelmed, we’re right here to help you make the most of the holidays, just reach out.